July 18, 2007

Sign Wednesday: Centri-Kid Signs and others around campus


Here is a collection of signs around the campus. Some are good... Some are decent... Some are just... Well you be the judge.

Salvation Signs

By the way, what do you use for the letter "C"? We have use "choose" but I don't know if I like that either.

Craft Sign

This is the sign for the crafts track time. I would say the only time it is appropriate to have a sign like this is for a craft track. It does look good in person. The picture doesn't do it justice.

This is the theme sign. Graphics are good and very good texture and depth. When Lifeway puts money behind graphics they do a very good job.

This sign is huge. It is on the side of a building. Very eye catching but I am not a big fan of the 2 kids they picked to be on the sign.

Now this is my favorite sign from around the campus. We will say that this is not a Centri-Kid sign but it does go to show that we are in the great Commonwealth of Kentucky. All I have to say is enjoy!

Cig Butts

I love that it is plural. I wish had many butts.

comments

0 Responses to "Sign Wednesday: Centri-Kid Signs and others around campus"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates