July 19, 2007

Centri-Kid: Last full day of Camp


Why is it that on the last full day of camp that the kids go nuts? I mean seriously... Up to this point we have had every kid well behaved. Then today it seems like they all were just tired of being good and tired of taking showers. I don't understand it. I mean I would expect to have home sickness on the last day and maybe some leaving new friend anxiety but why not listening?

Okay, enough of the tangent. Today was a very good day on the spiritual side. Many of the kids really got it today. The theme today was faith which lead to many great conversations.

Last thing... Georgetown College has treated us incredibly. The staff is very good and they gave us free Starbucks today. Five stars in my book.

I will post more about the overall experience tomorrow. Until then...

comments

0 Responses to "Centri-Kid: Last full day of Camp"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates