October 29, 2007

New Blog Watch: Paul Tate


Paul Tate, our Creative Arts Pastor here at Horizon, is now blogging. His new blog can be found at http://www.churchcreatives.com. I don't know about the name but I can assure you that if you are a Programming, Creative Arts, or Worship Pastor then you are going to get a lot out of his thoughts.

Paul it is great to see that you are blogging again, even though I don't count your blog that you were doing back in the early 90's. And yes Paul, I am very competitive and I do think that I will have more hits and readers than you. Of course that also makes my ego bigger than yours and I am OK with that.

So go check out my friend's new blog.

comments

0 Responses to "New Blog Watch: Paul Tate"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates