October 30, 2007

Do you subscribe to my feed?


Since the migration from 3cords.org to McKeeLive.com I have had many of you tell me that you are having trouble with the RSS or the feed of my site. First of all thanks for letting me know. I really appreciate it. Second thanks for caring and reading.

Now on to the solution, at least I hope so. If you would like to subscribe to my feed please do so by clicking on the square orange button in the upper right hand corner. If that doesn't work then you can use this url: http://www.mckeelive.com/feeds/posts/default .

If you are still having trouble please let me know. If you don't have a clue about anything I said then you should get Google Reader by going to www.google.com/reader and learn how to subscribe to different websites make you life a lot easier than going to 25 sites a day. Instead all of the sites come to you like an e-mail inbox. It is great.

comments

0 Responses to "Do you subscribe to my feed?"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates