July 24, 2007

Best Blog in Cincinnati gets an iPhone


Just thinking about writing this post goes to show that I have no shame. There is a contest going on right now that ends this Friday about who has the Best Blog in Cincinnati, OH. The winner of this contest wins an iPhone. I, like many of you, want an iPhone, but can't figure out how to make it in my budget. So you can help me out. Go here:

http://vovici.com/wsb.dll/s/5953g2b1b3

Please vote for this blog. How cool would it be for the Best Blog in Cincinnati to be about Children's Ministry and the Church? I think it would be awesome and I would call everyone who voted for me on my new phone.

Thanks to Rich Palmer for being the first one to vote for this blog and to bringing this competition to my attention. By the way Rich, I believe it is your turn to pay tomorrow.

So go vote. What are you waiting for?

comments

0 Responses to "Best Blog in Cincinnati gets an iPhone"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates