September 6, 2007

Students Reaching Students


The title for this post is also the vision statement for our Student Ministry. This is a new vision for this group. Why is it important? To many times I believe that ministry can be staff reaching students. I want to make sure that myself and my team will always remember that it is not about us. You see when it is all about the staff then the ministry will fail if and when the staff leave. If it is always about the students then the ministry will continue no matter what staff is in place. So today I want to simply say that I hope your ministry is not all about you. I hope you have found a way to make it about something else. Believe me, you are not that interesting anyway.

comments

0 Responses to "Students Reaching Students"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates