September 12, 2007

Sign Wednesday: Bad Neon


I am a fan of good neon signs. I like the creativity that neon brings and the attention that it brings. Of course like all sign types there are bad ones. Here is a small collection of bad neon. Enjoy.

Bad Neon Notice that it says "You The Best". I don't know what that means.

Bad Neon Bad Neon

These two just made me laugh. I don't know if I want to go into Bad or not.

Neon Your Neon Sign has to work.

Hidden Neon This is the back of a building and half of it is hidden.

So there you go. There is some bad neon for you. I hope that someday I can show you great neon in our new children's area that we are about to get started on. I can't wait to have incredible signs that can stay up each and every weekend. This whole set up and tear down thing is getting old, but that is another topic for another day.

comments

0 Responses to "Sign Wednesday: Bad Neon"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates