August 1, 2007

Sign Wednesday: Try to spell this


I love naming stuff. I know that many of you know this fact about me but it is very true. Well this Sign Wednesday is dedicated to the longest name known. They even put this name on a sign for us and then made a sign to tell us it is the longest name. I love that a sign has to have another sign for educational purposes. Enjoy.

New Zealand road sign

This sign can be found in New Zealand. I knew I wanted to go there I just didn't know why until now.

So when you think of the name of your church or the name of your ministry area or even the name of a business or product, please, I am begging you not to make this mistake. Let it be something a little bit more memorable. You know something someone could pronounce, spell, or even use in a sentence.

By the way, the name of our Children's Ministry here at Horizon is a little bit different than most. The name is simply In Logo .

I even have an arrow that I use on all of my directional signs. It looks like this:

In Arrow .

We also have a group of kids who help us lead worship in our large group time. They are called:

In Worship

I love that little dude that makes up the "i". He makes me smile.

I will tell you more about how the name came about and why I chose it later. Until then...

comments

0 Responses to "Sign Wednesday: Try to spell this"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates