July 31, 2007

Fantasy Football Draft TONIGHT?!?


I can't tell you how much I love Fantasy Football. I may actually love it to much. I have already bought a Fantasy Football magazine with stories like Target Drafting and how you should Handcuff your best Running Backs. I know what the Average Draft Position of the top 250 players are. I know who are considered sleepers, overrated, and who underperformed last year. Believe me when I say that I love Fantasy Football.

Well my first Fantasy Football Draft is tonight. That's right, TONIGHT. I know I know... It is about 3 weeks early but we like to have everyone get together and do a live draft at someone's house. Who is in this league? All of my family. My Dad, Wife, Father-in-law, Brother, Sister-in-law, Sister-in-law's husband, and Mother-in-law. Tell me this doesn't bring a tear to your eye. In other words on Thanksgiving and Christmas instead of trying to come up with something to talk about or just talking about each other behind each other's back, we break down our Fantasy Football teams. We talk about trades and who is stinking up the league. Of course the winner gets bragging rights for the year and the loser gets dogged.

I can't just tell you that I love this without giving you some type of tool, insight, or opinion. The best free drafting tool out there is at www.footballdiehards.com and it is called DDT. Click here to be taken to thier page and download the software. It really will help your draft and if you win the draft then you win your league, plain and simple.

If you are new to Fantasy Football let me tell you one thing this year. Don't draft the guy below:

Michael Vick

comments

0 Responses to "Fantasy Football Draft TONIGHT?!?"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates