August 9, 2007

Sign Wednesday (A Day Late I Know): Sign Spinning


I know that it is Thursday and not Wednesday but the big news yesterday trumped any sign that I could post. Thanks to all of you who either sent me an e-mail or comment of encouragement. I really do appreciate it.

Now on to Sign Wednesday on Thursday. Since this is a twist on the normal Sign Wednesday, I thought I would highlight a story about Sign Spinning. If you have never seen Sign Spinning then you have missed something very cool. The tricks these guys can do with a hand held sign is pretty amazing. Maybe over the top but still amazing. Here is the full article on ABC.com:

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/story?id=3348602&page=1

Make sure and watch the video in the upper right hand corner.

Here is a nice photo of it in action.

Sign Spinner

Of course there are plenty of videos on Youtube as well. Just search sign spinner.

I think this goes to show that movement beats standing still every time. I know there is a good lesson there for all of us to learn.

(A special thank you to my mother-in-law who sent me the article from ABC.com)

comments

0 Responses to "Sign Wednesday (A Day Late I Know): Sign Spinning"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates