August 10, 2007

Family Vacation: Better than the Griswalds


I hope that you have figured out by now that I am a huge family guy. (Please no comments on the weight.) I love my family. I am not just talking about my wife and kids but my parents, my brother and his family, and Jessica's family. It is amazing how we all get along. Some times it is even quite freaky but we enjoy it anyway. I mean come on... The reason I even moved to Cincinnati was because of them. Why else would you leave a church like Fellowship Church who is averaging over 20,000 people a weekend and come to Horizon who is averaging 500? God has called me to my family and I love it.

Tomorrow we leave for vacation. Who is going? Jessica, Patriot, Azlan, myself, my Mom, my Dad, my brother Daniel, his wife Ashley, and their son Caedmon. We are all staying in the same condo. I know, can you believe it. We are going to North Myrtle Beach in South Carolina and staying at a very nice place on the beach. 4 bedrooms, 3 baths and a 51" HDTV. That's really all you need to know.

Why am I telling you all this? Because I hope that you have been as blessed as I am with your family. I know that many families don't do what my family does. I know that many families fight and bicker more than they love. My family is truly an incredible, unique, and joyful support structure that I take for granted to much.

I probably won't be posting as much over the next week but I will be playing golf, fishing, playing cards, having fun in the sun, and most importantly adding a couple of lbs. to this family guy.

Last thing... I will be going to church somewhere in Myrtle Beach. If you know of a great church down there let me know. I would love to have a great worship experience while on vacation.

comments

0 Responses to "Family Vacation: Better than the Griswalds"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates