August 3, 2007

Google Phone Hype is ON!


You know that if I didn't work at a church I would be on mission to do anything for a little company called Google. That's right, I have a man crush on a company. When I woke up this morning I was overwhelmed by all the buzz of possibility of a Google Phone coming out within a year. Here is a link to show 64 stories about the news: http://news.google.com/?ncl=1118836327&hl=en. Or of course you could go to Techmeme.com and get even more hype. I can't wait to see the innovation, the creativity, and the ease of use. The iPhone must now be worried.

By the way, I have used T-Mobile's MDA as my phone for the last year and Google has really ramped up their mobile options for my phone over the last month. Now I can get my G-mail, Reader, Notebook, and many other services. The problem of course is the GPRS on T-Mobile is not great when connecting to the internet. So I still need to be in WiFi range for these to work good. It will be great to have all of Google's services in my hand at all times especially when it is optimized by Google.

Sorry no pictures. I believe all of the ones that are out are fakes and until a real one comes out I won't post Photoshop wannabes.

comments

0 Responses to "Google Phone Hype is ON!"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates