August 19, 2007

Family Vacation: Back Home


That's right ladies and gentlemen. I am back! Church was great this morning. Most everyone was back since school starts this week for many. We are back in our normal programming and we started our new fall series today called "Berry Blast Theme Park". It is by Fellowship Church in a curriculum called "Elevation". I will write more about that this week, they made a big improvement and took a step back all at the same time.

Enough about today and on to stats from vacation:

Stat #1: 3 rounds of golf... total score: 291 I know it isn't pretty but the courses were beautiful and I did win the day I shot a 93. My Dad and brother were playing horrible that day.

Stat #2: 1473 miles put on the car. I am worn out. I need a vacation from my vacation.

Stat #3: 7 lbs. gained. I love eating ice cream everyday on vacation.

Stat #4: 7,873 grains of sand brought back in the suitcase. Why can't you ever get sand off of you?

Stat #5: 2 for 12 at the game of Settlers of Catan. I went 0 for 10 and then won the last 2. The game is addicting. If you haven't played this game you are missing out. It is a strategy game that might be better than Risk. It at least ranks up there with it.

Stat #6: 2 miles crawled by our 9 month old son, Azlan. Once he started he didn't stop.

Stat #7: 6 hours of boogie boarding. The waves on the last couple days were incredible. It is always good to see a Red Flag when you have a boogie board in your hand.

Well there you have it. It was a very good week with good food, good laughs, and surrounded by good people. Next time though I think we may leave the kids at home.

comments

0 Responses to "Family Vacation: Back Home"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates