August 20, 2007

Blogs I read: Indexed


I am going to start a series of post about the blogs I read and why I read them. Some of these are going to be very popular ones and others may be ones that you have never heard of. Today I am going to start with one that is a little less known but I absolutely love.

The blog is titled "Indexed". It is one of the most creative blogs out there. The author is Jessica Hagy and she does all of her post on Index cards. (Hence the name and very clever marketing) The way that she looks at the world is very unique and her approach is very interesting. Here are a couple of samples of her posts that I really like:

Indexed

Indexed

She has many more and other graphs/charts to show what she is thinking. She must be a genius. Anyway, it is a great site that gives me a creative break. I hope you enjoy her site as much as I do. Here is the link to her site: http://indexed.blogspot.com

P.S. I know that her sight is like little signs and that is why I like it so much. No need to comment on that.

comments

0 Responses to "Blogs I read: Indexed"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates