September 17, 2007

Blogs I read: ProBlogger


ProBlogger Logo

Here is a site for all of you bloggers out there who want to become better bloggers. The site can be found at http://www.problogger.net. The author is Darren Rowse and it is very well written. Why do I enjoy this one so much? Darren is always giving me great ideas to blog about and keeping me focused on blogging. He just started video blogging not that long ago and I am looking into this as well. The biggest problem is that I can't post videos to my blog yet. I am waiting on an update from the 3cords guys. So anyway go check out Problogger and become a better blogger or even learn how to start a blog. Enjoy.

comments

0 Responses to "Blogs I read: ProBlogger"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates