August 22, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


What I'm doing and what I find interesting
  • 05:10 Working out.
  • 06:05 Today @Jessica_mckee and I celebrate our 10 year anniversary. I'm one blessed guy. #fb
  • 09:26 Facebook Launches a Twitter App bit.ly/3JFYle // this is a big surprise but if you can't beat them, join them. #fb
  • 11:38 Packing and getting ready for vacation.
  • 13:49 Want to help take your ministry to the next level details at bit.ly/SDXox #PCCcoaching
  • 16:09 On the road. Heading to Nags Head, NC. I can't wait.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitter if you would like.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates