June 30, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


What I'm doing and what I find interesting
  • 00:31 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing and what I find interesting 00:01 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing an.. tinyurl.com/n6tw8k
  • 05:50 SMASH Camp! The kids arrive around 9:00am. Let's do this.
  • 06:06 Networks add heft to lineups with plus-size reality shows usat.me/?35489054 // goal: don't qualify for these. #fb
  • 09:41 So far Smash Camp is going very well. thanks to everyone who is praying for us and thinking about us. It is much appreciated.
  • 13:32 Day 1 of Smash Camp was a success. Woot! Now it's time to get stuff done for tomorrow.
  • 16:02 Ministry Monday: Jesus has a branding problem part 5: More proof that Jesus has a branding problem.I of course d.. tinyurl.com/mh6jqs
  • 16:12 talking to @kennyconley on the phone. he is a stud. #kidmin
  • 17:06 Media Shout for tomorrow is done. Looking forward to playing some basketball tonight. Got some stress to get rid of.
  • 17:09 Madoff gets 150-year sentence as victims applaud usat.me/?35491902 // just in case he lives to be 200. :)
  • 17:11 I'm liking Trackle.com more than Google Alerts. Anybody else tried it? #ReferTrackle
  • 18:51 It's B-Ball time
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitter if you would like.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates