June 17, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


What I'm doing and what I find interesting
  • 00:45 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing and what I find interesting 00:41 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing an.. tinyurl.com/n9qh25
  • 06:13 RT @r_frank: approving the July/August issue of K! Magazine. This one is all about creativity. I think you're gonna like it. #kidmin // nice
  • 06:18 Forecast: TV services spending to rise usat.me/?35362968 // and so are your taxes
  • 07:38 Just finished some oatmeal & accountability. Oatmeal is great. Accountability is tough. #fb
  • 10:04 RT @drmattfinke am i crazy? one week away from welcoming a new baby and we decide to sell our house!!! // praying for you and yes CRAZY!
  • 10:08 Way to go @mikefjohnson. Incredible presentation. bit.ly/SupcF
  • 10:17 2 Min. Tuesday: I want to Throwdown the Hoedown: Patriot and Azlan are now huge fans of Radio Disney. I mean hug.. tinyurl.com/mdm6sn
  • 11:18 Heading to the Bridge Cafe for lunch. Wonder if I will see @schultzeetime there
  • 12:15 Found this in the parking lot. Is this really an evangelistic tool? twitpic.com/7jx97
  • 14:45 RT @kycat1a: Why does my iPhone suck? bit.ly/nVAkZ The disconnect between Apple and AT&T. // ouch but I can't disagree to much
  • 15:08 Hello #squarespace. Yes I'm doing quite well. I would be better if I won the iPhone though. Thanks for asking.
  • 15:09 RT @steverubel: URL-shortening service hacked, sends millions to an unintended destination bit.ly/DlhCP // I find this ironic
  • 15:28 Smart Car? This One Knows When You've Had a Stroke bit.ly/OC9pa // innovation is a wonderful thing
  • 15:31 I have used 4 different computers today at the same time in hopes of being the most effecient as possible. I don't know if it worked.
  • 19:37 Went to Sam's to pick up supplies for a new 5th-6th grade ministry. They closed at 8:30pm. Why not 9:00pm? Huh? #kidmin
  • 19:38 RT @danieljohnsonjr: Wow. State Department asks Twitter to delay planned downtime today. tinyurl.com/nvsnav // huge
  • 19:41 Went to Sam's Club to pick up material for a new 5th and 6th grade ministry. They close at 8:30. tinyurl.com/lqnuzk
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitter if you would like.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates