June 9, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


What I'm doing and what I find interesting
  • 00:12 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing and what I find interesting 00:12 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing an.. tinyurl.com/krrqss
  • 05:53 Gas explosion reported at megachurch pastor's Texas home usat.me/?35280308 // glad to hear no one got hurt
  • 06:53 Breakfast with the best men in Cincinnati, at least I think so.
  • 08:07 I may have just planned a trip to Dallas. I hope @Jessica_mckee is ok with it. We will see.
  • 08:42 Rural Americans long to be linked usat.me/?35281114 // it can and should be done in the next 2 years
  • 11:23 Advertise in Power Twitter Firefox plug-in using Twitter Sparq bit.ly/1Be5zN // What is Twitter's business plan anyway?
  • 11:26 Going to pick up some Chick-fil-a and then enjoy all that is the #wwdc. Bring on the iPhone 3.0!
  • 11:47 The Apple Store in Cincinnati is closed until June 12th. That's sad. Here is their sign. twitpic.com/6wuph
  • 12:06 following #WWDC. bring it on.
  • 12:23 Watching #WWDC live on ustream.com bit.ly/LwBuK // Not great quality but still cool.
  • 13:24 RT @jonathancliff having apple frustration reading the WWDC updates...why couldnt I've waited to purchase my macbook? // this is always true
  • 14:02 Starting today iPhone 3G is only $99 #wwdc The new iPhone 3GS will be $199 and $299 in about 10 days.
  • 14:45 Working on my sermon for July 5th. It's on Job 42:7-17. Subject: How suffering produces the heart of God in us. Your thoughts?
  • 17:17 Ministry Monday: Seth Godin Asks the Right Question: Seth Godin on his blog today wrote this post..."Why am I he.. tinyurl.com/m49hqe
  • 17:58 Out to eat with some family. My brother and his family are leaving for 7 weeks. Saying bye at least for a little while.
  • 18:52 Time to play some hoops.
  • 20:26 I had more turnovers tonight playing basketball then I had points. Not good.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitter if you would like.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates