May 24, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Ce.. tinyurl.com/r8uw3w #
  • Made it to Grand Rivers, KY. Very small town. Perfect to relax over the next several days. #
  • Nebraska boy, 6, takes wheel after dad passes out usat.me/?35129122 // I think Mario Kart helped #kidmin #
  • Patriot and Azlan didn't get the memo that we are on vacation and suppose to sleep in. #kidmin #
  • It's raining. It suppose to rain all day. This should be illegal on vacation. It's hard to fish in a down pour. #
  • Just bought my fishing license at Bob's Bait and Tackle and Flea Market. Gotta love the locals. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates