May 13, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Tr.. tinyurl.com/ra2ffb #
  • Why does Kidz Bop have to ruin music by adding kids singing? Shame on you and McDonalds. #kidmin twitpic.com/52afb #
  • FDA takes issue with Cheerios health claims usat.me/?35033024 // still good for prescoolers. #kidmin #
  • Got adjusted by @drmattfinke this morning. He really is an incredible chiropractor. If you live in Cincinnati you should try him. #
  • Still looking for an oil change company to get back to me. 1st to respond on twitter gets my business. #
  • Virtual is the New Pleather bit.ly/KCLN8 // The post is very good but the Title is awesome. @jabberfrog #
  • GM shares hit a 76-year low after execs dump stock usat.me/?35031842 // heads up #
  • Studying Proverbs Chapter 13 for small group tonight. #
  • RT @ericechols: If Jesus could eat with sinners why can't Christians tweet with them? This is a STUPID idea: www.godwitter.com // AMEN! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates