May 12, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Track practice is over. Only one more for the season. Woot! #
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. A .. tinyurl.com/pz92y9 #
  • RT @jastevenson: Some expected and unexpected brands at the bottom of the "brand value list": is.gd/yZ1N // value: word of the day #
  • Reading, interacting, and creating content. I seem to do that a lot lately. #
  • AirTran to offer Wi-Fi on all flights usat.me/?35024408 // I wish they flew out of CVG or DAY. #
  • NightTline: Twitter and ABC Launch a Tweetable News Show: Twitter has rapidly become an invaluable tool for news.. tinyurl.com/p596d6 #
  • My car needs an oil change. The 1st company to respond with a coupon in Cincinnati gets my business. #
  • Listening to the Cloud 9 CD from the tweeps at #FC Kids. @mikefjohnson has to be happy having this group. very, very good. #kidmin #
  • RT @jessica_mckee: @mattmckee What would your 10 most valuable (value adding) companies be? // Great question. What do you think? #
  • Just had a meeting about the future of our middle school ministry. Splitting 5th-6th & 7th-8th. #stumin #
  • Down at the church property, praying. #
  • Apple: You Can't Play Jesus on iPhone | Gadget Lab | Wired.com bit.ly/sGXbg // I don't know if I should laugh or cry. #
  • Researchers develop EL display that can stretch like rubber bit.ly/v5Odw // This is just cool. #
  • 2 Min. Tuesday: Roller Coaster Boy Jr.: I hope this is just the beginning of many years of roller coasters ahead.. tinyurl.com/ooequq #
  • The last soccer practice of the season. Woot! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

1 Response to "Daily Twitter Summary"
  1. Dr Jay said...
    May 14, 2009 at 9:10 PM

    You rock, Dude.

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates