May 11, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • A day at Kings Island is over. I wiped. If you have a chance to ride the Diamondback, I would do it. #fb #
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Da.. tinyurl.com/pgs8kv #
  • 5 ways to earn money by blogging usat.me/?34990250 // interesting that a newspaper is telling people to blog for $ #
  • Just opened tweetdeck. it has been a slow morning for me. need to get moving. #
  • Ministry Monday: Jesus has a branding problem part 2: Great movements, businesses, and organizations exist to ad.. tinyurl.com/of392b #
  • The guy in the Mickey Mouse Shirt Wears a fanny pack. I'm just saying. twitpic.com/4zwb7 #kidmin #
  • The Changing Face of SEO: This content from: Duct Tape Marketing The Changing Face of SEO Search engine optimiza.. tinyurl.com/detm6r #
  • Your customers have no clue what you do: Painful Fact: Your customers know much less about you than you think. U.. tinyurl.com/c868ch #
  • Small Business Branding Webinar Series: This content from: Duct Tape Marketing Small Business Branding Webinar S.. tinyurl.com/pxvyjk #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates