May 10, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Da.. tinyurl.com/qssorr #
  • Child Dedication today at church. Truly a special day for both the parents and the child. #
  • Child dedication went well today. Now it's time to celebrate Mother's Day. #
  • At Kings Island for Mother's Day. Nothing like riding roller coasters on a beautiful day. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates