May 3, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Incredible Kentucky Derby. Love the long shots. #
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. #o.. tinyurl.com/ch3phd #
  • RT @mashable: BREAKING: Seesmic Desktop Fully Integrates Facebook: It's Awesome - bit.ly/10IB7f // been waiting for this. #
  • Looking forward to church. #
  • It was nice to be at church today. #
  • Baptism service tonight. 22 people being baptized. Sweet. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates