May 1, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. #o.. tinyurl.com/ctgqaa #
  • At ESPN Zone for a little team time. #
  • Beak: Previewing the New Mac Twitter Client: Mike Rundle is a familiar name in the design community, having co-f.. tinyurl.com/ct47zy #
  • Good morning #orange09 #
  • Lanny is telling jokes again and breaking stuff. Nice. #orange09 #
  • Orange Day 3: Here are live comments about the Orange Conference throughout the day. Enjoy.www.mckeelive.com Jus.. snipurl.com/h5jot #
  • Reggie Joiner Andy Stanley and Perry Noble on stage. If they faught Perry would punch them both in the neck & piss off old people. #orange09 #
  • Reggie to Andy, "Why spend so much time crafting a message?" Andy, "I'm scared that I've said everything I know." #orange09 #
  • Perry to parents, "The most egotistical thing a parent can do is say "Watch me worship". #orange09 #
  • Live blogging at mckeelive.com. really good stuff this morning from @perrynoble and @andystanley. #orange09 #
  • I know how to be fake, I'm been in church a long time. -Perry Noble #orange09 #
  • Jesus forgives your sins but church people don't. -Perry Noble #orange09 #
  • Andy Stanley- "If you prach about your weakness then you never run out of material." #orange09 #
  • Lanny just said, "John Maxwell can't come out on stage because he was detained by airport security." #orange09 #
  • Andy Stanley, "Don't just tell stories, create your own message while telling stories." #orang09 #
  • We should teach for who we want in the room not who is in the room. @andystanley #orang09 #
  • Look at your content through the eyes of your neighbor not your deacon. @andystanley #orange09 #
  • We spent more money on our Children's and Youth building than we do our worship center. @perrynoble #orange09 #
  • I love it when Senior Pastors say that the church is the Youth and Children's ministry. #orange09 #
  • Staff from First Baptist Merryville, IL is on stage. Andy is praying for them. #orange09 #
  • Collaboration Brown Bag Lunch at 1:15. Giving away Reggie's book to Danny Gokey look alike. Is that you? #orange09 #
  • I'm live streaming video. Come see what I'm seeing. qik.com/video/1586895 #
  • I'm live streaming video. Come see what I'm seeing. qik.com/video/1586992 #
  • I'm live streaming video. Come see what I'm seeing. qik.com/video/1587562 #
  • RT @TheBigDealGuys: @mattmckee nice to meet you! sweet shirt, brother! // My shirt didn't compare to Micheal's shirt by the way. #
  • Last session has started for #orange09. Live blogging again at mckeelive.com #
  • The brown bag video will be up later. Will post it in sections according to speaker. Thanks to @theuprisinglive for your help. #orange09 #
  • Who are you suppose to inspire? Who has God put in front of you? -Reggie Joiner #orange09 #
  • Hearing stories of people inspiring people and having people pour their lives into other people. #orange09 #
  • When you elevate community you provide reinforcement to the parent. #orange09 #
  • When you elevate community you help people navigate through critical life situations. #orange09 #
  • Because someone believed in me. it gave me a place to belong.. @shaunking #orange09 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

2 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
  1. Sandy Rodery said...
    May 2, 2009 at 10:05 AM

    Matt, great to meet you and thanks, the brown bag was very helpful!
    Sandy Rodery

  2. Matt McKee said...
    May 2, 2009 at 10:41 AM

    Thank you for coming. I look forward to more interaction and collaboration.

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates