April 27, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Da.. tinyurl.com/c9a2aw #
  • I'm amazed by the amount of buzz #orange09 is creating on twitter. I expect it to be the # 1 hastag on Wednesday and Thursday. Thoughts? #
  • Apple and Verizon consider iPhone deal usat.me/?34883118 // great news unless you own Blackberry stock. #iPhone #
  • RT @wlwt: Swine flu tip #5: Flying Pig Marathon is unlikely to create swine flu problem. Just don't lick other runners. // That's funny. #
  • RT @steverubel: The Next Twitter or Facebook is the Open Web ff.im/-2omZn // I couldn't agree more. #
  • I'm about to unlink Facebook and Twitter so that all of my Facebook friends don't get overloaded on #orange09 post. There will be many. #
  • RT @CoffeeWithChris: @mattmckee just use the selective twitter app in facebook then you add the #fb to have it go through to FB. // Nice tip #
  • Getting ready for #orange09. #
  • Why don't all laptops come with a video projector built in to the back of the screen? #
  • RT @marcwarnke: One 4 your gee wiz files: Children ages 4-12 spend an estimated 35.6 billion of their own cash annually. // #kidmin stat #
  • Warning: #Orange09 Ahead: Warning! Warning! Lots of information is about to come your way. If you like quotes, i.. tinyurl.com/ddstl3 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates