April 26, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Da.. tinyurl.com/cxrt7x #
  • Churches that staged 'pulpit' protest await IRS response usat.me/?34871736 // isn't this a case of free speech? #
  • Getting ready for church. If you are in Cincy looking for a church, Horizon Church meets at Cincinnati Country Day school @ 10:30am. #
  • Thinking about going to sleep......... #
  • The family is taking our 1st trip to King's Island Amusement Park this year. Waiting in line for our Gold Passes. #
  • Hoping Azlan is tall enough to ride Little Bill's Roller Coaster. #
  • Azlan has declared that he is Roller Coaster Boy Jr., Patriot is Roller Coaster Boy. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates