April 22, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Going to hear Ben Utecht in concert. That's right -- the TE for the Bengals. #
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Da.. tinyurl.com/c6rrqy #
  • Ben Utecht as a worsip leader? A Bengal who is a great guy and a Christ-Follower? Yes to both questions. Great to see. #
  • Give @benutecht a follow. The dude only has 67 followers right now. Not good for a 6'7" TE in the NFL. #
  • Will White House observe National Day of Prayer? usat.me/?34831020 // I hope so. #
  • iTunes, Audacity, Media Shout, Illustrator, Magic DVD Ripper, and Premiere. All the tools needed for a new and being used right now. #
  • RT @kennyconley: CMO: #kidmin Dell + Apple = Depple tinyurl.com/ckrt47 // Very cool device for under $300. #
  • Sign Wednesday: Orange Signs: When I was in high school and college I was always tempted to take the Orange Cons.. tinyurl.com/dh6zjq #
  • At home. West Wing is on the TV. I forgot how good the writing is. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates