March 5, 2009

Tech Thursday: Facebook Updates


Facebook updates are coming soon. Here is the problem. The only time I log on to Facebook is when I am on my phone. I am rarely and I mean rarely on Facebook when I am on my computer. Now I know that many of you who are friends with me on Facebook will say but you post so many times everyday, it looks like you are always on there. Twitter updates my Facebook status that's why it looks this way. So why am I not on more often? Here is a nice video that explains 24 things I hate about Facebook. The video is actually 25 things but I break one of the rules all the time so I really only hate 24 things. I hope you enjoy it.



Thanks to Julian Smith for putting a video together for what I have been feeling for some time. Even with the new updates to Facebook it will not solve most of these. So if you respond to one of my status updates on Facebook I will return the favor and I do appreciate you caring enough to comment but I still wouldn't expect me to join your club, group, cause, request, or even respond to some Super Poke. I'm just sayin'.

comments

0 Responses to "Tech Thursday: Facebook Updates"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates