March 31, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Ministry Monday: Naming your Ministry: We are starting a new ministry at our church that combines the 5th-6th gr.. tinyurl.com/cl3ddx #
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Bo.. tinyurl.com/dkjn7c #
  • Just got an email saying @jonathancliff is now following me on Twitter. Sweet! #
  • Calipari to UK. It could be a lot worse. tinyurl.com/d55z5g #
  • #MrTweet I recommend @mexiabill because who doesn't like creative people? #
  • I've searched Twitter today more than I have Google. Anybody else do that lately? #
  • Church services put paws in the pews usat.me/?34612026 // you don't our puppy anywhere near your church.. Getting better though.. #
  • Texas education board approves standards on evolution usat.me/?34609616 // In the beginning God created. Enough said. #
  • Today I want to praise God with you. What is God doing in your life? #
  • 2 Min. Tuesday: Stuffed Animals: Patriot and Azlan show off their favorite stuffed animals. Just wait and see wh.. tinyurl.com/cesyhm #
  • Why aren't you (really) good at graphic design?: Ten years ago, you had a wide range of excuses for being a .. tinyurl.com/dm5uf9 #
  • All staff lunch party today. I'm bringing Ale8, a soda made in KY. Try it if you see it. It's very nice. #
  • American to add Wi-Fi service to domestic flights usat.me/?34614328 // why this isn't on every plane is still a mystery. #
  • Just booked a flight from CVG to ATL for $150 for the #orange09 conference. That means I will be able to be at the Tweet Up that week too. #
  • FB RT: @samluce New Tweetdeck beta release allows selective updates to FB. About stinkin time! Dowload it here bit.ly/UMLwi. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates