March 30, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Boring basketball today. Hoping the Final Four is better than today. #
  • Muslim Morocco expels 5 Christian missionaries usat.me/?34596564 // could you get expelled because you live out your faith? #
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Wa.. tinyurl.com/c4k5yk #
  • He's back: Tiger rallies to win Arnold Palmer Invitational usat.me/?34597934 // golf is interesting again #
  • In times like these, more people are going to church for help usat.me/?34597706 // Can you say opportunity? #
  • Bible Study this morning was on Daniel 9. Again lots of questions and blank faces. God is stretching our group. #
  • Sneak Peek at Skype for iPhone, Available Tuesday adjix.com/gsw3 // Sweet. #
  • Speaking next week at a local school 3 different days. Working on my talks. Need more sound effects, videos, and object lessons. #
  • Are Tweets Copyrighted ?: Here is a question for all you legal scholars out there.  Is a tweet copyrightable ?  .. tinyurl.com/cxmmcq #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates