November 26, 2008

Sign Wednesday: A blog after my own heart


My mother-in-law, Jan Strimple, sent me a blog to check out. I will have to say during this Thanksgiving season that I am very thankful for my mother-in-law and for blogs like this. It is called Crummy Church Signs. The site is run by Joel Bezaire. I don't know Joel but I would love to meet him someday. We could lament over signs and make fun of really bad marketing. That may not sound like a good time to you but I am sure we would have a blast.

Here are some of my favorite Crummy Church Signs from Joel's site. Keep up the good work Joel.








I am still a big fan of banning all signs like this. Rarely is the information good and always lacks vision.

comments

1 Response to "Sign Wednesday: A blog after my own heart"
  1. Anonymous said...
    March 18, 2009 at 6:17 PM

    I think the "First Baptist Church on the Square" sign might be an edited photo (see how the letters don't match up with the little rectangles?).

    Either way, I love browsing through your blog. Thanks! :o)

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates