October 30, 2008

Tech Thursday: Google Earth on iPhone


As I type this I can't say that I feel the best in the world. I have been on the couch for the past 2 days. Besides watching to much ESPN SportsCenter I have downloaded all kinds of new Apps for my iPhone to get my mind off of things.

Which App has been my favorite? Well I would have to say that the most impressive one is the Google Earth App. I love that I can explore the Earth without ever leaving my living room. I can see mountains as if they were right in front of me. I can go back and look at countries that I have been to and remember incredible things that happen there. I can even find new places that I really want to go to and check them out. The functionality of Google Earth on the iPhone is incredible. Google has done a very impressive job using all of the functions of the device. For some reason I find this very fascinating.

Here is a good video put out by Google explaining the App. It is just another reason to go out and buy an iPhone.


comments

0 Responses to "Tech Thursday: Google Earth on iPhone"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates