September 24, 2008

Sign Wednesday: Is it worth my time?


I love a good sale. There is just something about getting stuff for less than retail. I love finding a shirt that someone paid $78 for and buying it for $20 instead. I love finding shoes that I pay $40 for that originally cost $160. I will go out of my way and spend more of my time to get things that are discounted. If I don't have the time then I don't shop. So in my head my time is worth money and the better the deal that I find the more my time is worth. For some reason though, I am not moved by this sale or this sign?



Seriously do you really think that 7% off would be worth my time? You can do better than that.

comments

3 Responses to "Sign Wednesday: Is it worth my time?"
  1. Ap said...
    September 24, 2008 at 2:15 PM

    I'd be more likely to shop somewhere that said "We'll pay the sales tax!" than a place that had a 7% off sign... even though it's basically the same thing here in CA.

  2. Sam Luce said...
    September 24, 2008 at 4:33 PM

    I hear ya. We pay 8% or 9% in tax here in New York. Also 7% off what. The sign is in Chinese.

  3. Anonymous said...
    September 30, 2008 at 1:09 AM

    Come to the Mall of America where there is NO TAX on Clothing!!!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates