August 22, 2008

Fantasy Football Draft Results


I had my first fantasy football draft of 2008 tonight. I drafted 5th out of an 8 team league. I know that 8 is a little bit low for the number of teams in a league but I enjoy 8 much more than 12. The competition is better and in general the teams are just better. The other great thing about 8 teams instead of 12 is that the draft doesn't take as long. This is a great thing.

So who did I get on my team? Below you will see my roster. This is not in the order I drafted them but arranged by position. We start 1 QB, 2 RB's, 2 WR, 1 Flex Position of WR/RB, 1 TE, 1 K, and 1 Def. Enjoy.


Tony Romo
(Dal - QB)

Ben Roethlisberger
(Pit - QB)

Braylon Edwards
(Cle - WR)

Nate Burleson
(Sea - WR)

Calvin Johnson
(Det - WR)

Chad Johnson
(Cin - WR)

Joey Galloway
(TB - WR)

Joseph Addai
(Ind - RB)

Jamal Lewis
(Cle - RB)

Maurice Jones-Drew
(Jac - RB)

Earnest Graham
(TB - RB)

Matt Forte
(Chi - RB)

Jason Witten
(Dal - TE)

Jeremy Shockey
(NO - TE)

Adam Vinatieri
(Ind - K)

DEF
New York


So what do you think? I think I have a real shot at winning this year. I am solid at QB. I have a nice RB and maybe a nice surprise. My WR's are very good. TE are the best. Great Kicker and good Def. Watch out league!


Do you want to play in a league? I have one league with a couple of spots still open. It is an Auto Draft league on Yahoo! If you do let me know.

comments

2 Responses to "Fantasy Football Draft Results"
  1. Joni said...
    August 23, 2008 at 10:30 AM

    Wow, looks unbeatable! Hopefully your team won't look so good in our family league...

  2. Anonymous said...
    August 24, 2008 at 9:49 PM

    I would be interested in joining I am in only one football league so far. They are cake compared to baseball leagues. So if you need someone who doesn't know Jack about football but got second last year. I am your man. By the way I know who Brett Farve and Michael Vick are thanks to ESPN's incessant bombardment.

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates