February 6, 2008

Sign Wednesday: A Horrible Slogan


Below is a video that I took with my phone. So please don't expect great quality. I wouldn't listen to the sound either because all you will hear are my windshield wiper blades going back and forth.

Now that you are all hyped up on the excellence that is this post enjoy the video and the comments that will follow.




Did you catch their slogan? If you didn't it said, "We were here before you were born 1822." It's hard to make something like that up. Now this is a restaurant that is close to my house that just opened back up after being closed for the last 6 months. In fact, in the last 3 years this place has been under new management or featuring a new restaurant inside several times. My family ate here 2 weeks ago to see what the new changes were like. Needless to say, but the food was not great and it became comical on how many times our waiter got our orders wrong. I don't know that we should have expected much though. Nothing says good food like, "We were here before you were born 1822" even though we just opened for the 27th time. If you are ever in the Cincinnati/Mason, OH area and find yourself near this place just say to yourself, "Nice sign but I think I will pass."

comments

0 Responses to "Sign Wednesday: A Horrible Slogan"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates