January 17, 2008

Tech Thursday: MacBook Air


I have been a PC guy for way to long. I am being persuaded by many of my friends that I should go Mac. Sam Luce, I know that you would be extremely happy to have someone else join the light/dark side.

So what do I think of the new MacBook Air that will be shipping in 2-3 weeks? I want one. It is that plain and that simple. I want to convert. I want to be a Mac geek. Is that bad? By the way if you don't know what I am talking about here is the new ad.

comments

2 Responses to "Tech Thursday: MacBook Air"
  1. Sam Luce said...
    January 18, 2008 at 10:06 PM

    Matt don't look at it as light and dark think PC computer owner vs. part of a family, community.

    We would love to have you. I have been using macs for 8 years.

    Take the plunge. You won't regret it.

  2. Jason Rhode said...
    January 20, 2008 at 2:42 PM

    Matt - Take the plunge and make the switch to the mac. You'll be SO flag you did!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates