January 22, 2008

Off Topic: I'm Alive


The Good:

  • Breckenridge is an incredible mountain to ski on. It is huge.
  • Ministry happened this weekend at church and I wasn't there.
  • I like hanging out with teenagers. I don't know why. . .
The Bad:

  • I came away with a right knee that is tender, tight, and a little twisted. The mountain won.
  • I got called, "A fat David Beckham". Something about my eyes look kind of like his but that was it.
  • The bus routes at Breckenridge stink. Free is not always good. It just means you don't complain as much.
The Ugly:

  • If you were friends of mine on Facebook then you would get to see new pictures of me on the trip. If you aren't then you don't have to see the ugly "Fat David Beckham".
I will be posting pictures and videos from the ski trip. So come back for spills, chills, and some pretty sweet tricks by students.

Now back to the regular scheduled programming. Tomorrow is Sign Wednesday and next week's 2 Min. Tuesday will be a Super Tuesday (Hint).

comments

1 Response to "Off Topic: I'm Alive"
  1. Sam Luce said...
    January 24, 2008 at 1:08 PM

    Fat Beckam. LOL I get anorexic Jim Carey.

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates