November 7, 2007

Sign Wednesday: Google Reader: A sign of the future?


I am excited about a feature that I have on this blog that I wasn't able to have on my last site. My last site was only HTML compatible and didn't integrate with java script but that is for another post. This feature is called my Shared Google Reader or what I like to call "Posts you should read from other Blogs". How is this a sign? This is a sign because it has incredible information on it that changes at least twice a week or more depending on how much good material there is out there. You see I read about 1000 posts every month and share with you the best ones through this little tool. It is an ever changing sign that can truly help you navigate your way through ministry, technology, sports, or anything else I find interesting. So if you only read my site through a feed reader then you can either come to my site once and a while or you can subscribe to my Shared Google Reader feed and see what I find most interesting around the blogsphere. Now that is what I call a very high tech sign. I can only guess that most signs in the future will look, feel, and function similar to this one. By the way, here is what it looked like when I did this post:

comments

1 Response to "Sign Wednesday: Google Reader: A sign of the future?"
  1. jonathan said...
    November 7, 2007 at 5:10 PM

    Google is taking over the freaking world!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates