November 13, 2007

My feed is fixed for real this time.


I hate to admit this but I was wrong. There I said it and you can't make me say it again. I tried fixing my feed one other time, on my own, and it failed. How do I know? Many of you e-mailed me and said that it is still broke. By the way, thanks for the heads up. So what did I do? I went to the professionals at Feedburner and let them do the dirty work. You will notice a new subscribe in a reader button on the right side of this page. If you want to know what I am thinking about ministry or what I find interesting about marketing and signs then please feel free to subscribe. The guys at Feedburner tell me that it will work now and I trust them. I also tried it out for myself and for rizzle it worked. Did I just say for rizzle? You can tell I am happy.

Sometimes in life you have to let the professionals handle things and you can't always do it yourself. I wish most people at church got this concept. If they did, then that would be a great day.

comments

2 Responses to "My feed is fixed for real this time."
  1. Anonymous said...
    November 13, 2007 at 7:01 PM

    I haven't had any problems... so good job from my end!

  2. JTapp said...
    November 14, 2007 at 4:55 AM

    I never had a problem with your feed. Dunno. I think I like the 3-column template, too. I've tried tinkering with my own, but can't get one I really like.

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates