November 10, 2006

It's a Boy!


If you haven't noticed I have been a bit lacking in my post recently. The reason is right above. His name is Azlan David McKee and he was born on November 6th. He weighed 9 lbs. 5 oz and measured 21inches long. Of course the name comes from The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe but we replaced the S with a Z. This was in hopes that if it gets shortened later in life he will be called AZZ not the other option. My wife is doing great and we are trying to catch as many ZZZZ's as possible right now so off I go to sleep. I hope to put up another curriculum review next week of Elevate the new curriculum from Fellowship Church. Check back and give me your thoughts about their new curriculum.

comments

0 Responses to "It's a Boy!"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates