October 17, 2007

Sign Wednesday: Signspotting


Last week I received a book in the mail. The book is called "Signspotting". As you may well know, I am a sign geek. My wife, Jessica, says that I am taking it to extremes, but I think I am just starting. Anyway, this book is incredible if you like signs. I showed it to the student ministry team today and they cracked up. The were laughing out loud. Now I could scan in my favorites and post them here but I would get into trouble. So here is what you can do. Go to their website here, or buy the book here. Here is the cover of the book:

Go ahead, take a minute our of your day and laugh. To many times we take ourselves to seriously. Ministry, business, and even life is serious but have fun while you do it.

comments

0 Responses to "Sign Wednesday: Signspotting"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates