October 3, 2007

Sign Wednesday: iPhone Display


We have an Apple Store in the Kenwood Mall here in Cincinnati. It is an incredible store. I think that if I don't work for Google then Apple would be a nice second. Yesterday I was walking by the store window and saw this:

iPhone Display

Now don't get me wrong. This display has been up for a while. And yes that is a giant iPhone. Here is the deal though... The phone is a sign. An every changing sign that teaches you how to use the iPhone. It teaches you how cool it is to own one. I hope you catch this. It is a sign that teaches. I can't say that I have any signs that are this intentional about teaching my kids, students, or parents how to use my ministry. I don't have any sign that teaches how cool my ministry is. Do you? If so I would love to see it.

On a totally different note... I love that this guy is cleaning the sign/phone/teacher. Upkeep is very important and one of the most overlooked aspects of ministry and environments. Of course Apple and other companies do this very well.

Last thing, I still don't have an iPhone. I want one but my church is on the T-Mobile network and a hacked phone I wouldn't trust. I know you have been worrying about what you are going to get me for Christmas, so please don't make it an iPhone unless you give the gift of service with it.

comments

0 Responses to "Sign Wednesday: iPhone Display"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates