June 5, 2007

Sharing from my Google Reader


By the way, if you are not using Google Reader to read your blogs you should. Sign up now.

I found a very helpful tool in the reader today. It is a tool called trends. It is in the upper left hand part of your reader. Why is this useful? It tells you how many post you have read, starred, and shared. Over the last 30 days I have read 2,333 post from people like you. I have starred 9 of those post meaning that I liked it so much I will go back and read it again and I have shared 3 which means I think you should be reading them as well. Which brings me to a new feature on my blog. You can now look at my shared items anytime you want or put them in your reader. Instead of doing a link blog or giving you links to every story that I think you should be reading you can just go to my shared Google Reader. The address is http://www.google.com/reader/shared/09166892701365653265 . All I can say about this is that I have become way to much of a reader over the last 6 months.

If you have a shared Google Reader let me know. I want to see what is out there that I may be missing.

comments

0 Responses to "Sharing from my Google Reader"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates