March 9, 2007

Do you Twitter?


There is a new rage that is being blogged about all over the internet. It is called Twitter. Read the buzz here. Here is what Twitter says it is...

What is Twitter?

Twitter is for staying in touch and keeping up with friends no matter where you are or what you’re doing. For some friends you might want instant mobile updates—for others, you can just check the web. Invite your friends to Twitter and decide how connected you want you to be.


It simply asks the question. What are you doing?

I think this could be a very useful tool for ministry but I want to see if you think so. What ways could you use Twitter? Is it a waste of time? Is it possibly the next MySpace.com or YouTube.com?

I have a twitter account and if you want to be my friend you are more than welcome. My e-mail is remixkids@gmail.com.

Right now I am blogging on www.mckeelive.com.

comments

0 Responses to "Do you Twitter?"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates