June 24, 2007

Comment Love


The number one thing that I love about this blog is that the people who read it not only read but respond. Thank you so much for your thoughts, encouragement, and even your disagreements. All are welcome and all are wanted. I am glad that we all don't think alike. I am glad that we are at different styles of churches with different missions and targets. I really do respect you and your ministry. I might think you are a few short of a full deck sometimes but I am sure that you think that about me at least every 5 posts. So, keep the comments coming. That is why I love doing this little thing.

comments

0 Responses to "Comment Love"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates