September 25, 2007

Great Ministry Spaces


I need your help. I am looking for pictures of great ministry spaces. I want the most creative, uniquely decorated, innovative spaces Sr. High, Jr. High, Elementary, Preschool, and Nursery. I have been to many churches but I am horrible at taking pictures. I know that there is one resource out there by Roger Fields that can be found at http://www.coldwatercafe.com/Places2See/1MustSee.htm. Thanks Roger for this but there has to more. You must have a bunch sitting on your computer as well. So here is what I would love for you to do, either send those photos to me by e-mail or post a link to your favorties in the comment section so that we all can find them.

Thanks for your help.

comments

0 Responses to "Great Ministry Spaces"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates