August 27, 2007

Blogs I read: Tony Morgan


This blog that I am highlighting today is one that I have been reading since I started reading blogs. It was one of the first five blogs in my Google Reader. Why is this blog so important to me? Why am I so excited about Tony Morgan. I believe in his words it would be said like this, "Simply Strategic". Tony has written many books with the words Simply Strategic in the title. He has incredible view of today's local church. His pulse and the churches' pulse seem to be one. It has been amazing to see how he went from Granger Community Church to NewSpring Church. It was about as honest, real, and genuine move from one church to another that I have ever seen. Believe me when I say that this is not normal.

So I think you get the point. I think you should be reading his blog. Here is something crazy. I have never met Tony. I have never been to Granger or NewSpring. I am a fan who would like to meet him, if you can be a fan of someone who doesn't play sports. I am hoping to change all of this. How? Myself and another pastor are going to NewSpring this October for their All Access event. So watch out Tony, I am coming.

OK, I really don't have that much of a man crush, I mean how can you when the guy looks like this:

Tony Morgan

Check out his blog here: www.tonymorganlive.com. You will be glad you did.

comments

0 Responses to "Blogs I read: Tony Morgan"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates